Heidi L. Heinrich
Heidi graduated magna cum laude from Texas Tech University, where she received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science. Before attending law school, Heidi worked as Vice President of Administration and Corporate Relations for a small privately held energy company in Houston, Texas. She attended South Texas College of Law.
While in law school, Heidi was invited to be a member of the national honors fraternity Phi Delta Phi. She is also very proud to have been member of the South Texas College of Law Varsity Mock Trial Team.
Heidi is affiliated with the Austin Bar Association, the Family Law Section of the Austin Bar Association, and the Williamson County Bar Association.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law 100%
- Texas, 2004
- South Texas College of Law, Houston, Texas
- Texas Tech University, Lubbock, Texas
- B.A. - 1997
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Major: Political Science
- Family Law Essentials, Family Law Section - State Bar of Texas
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Austin Bar Association, 2004 to Present
- Williamson County Bar Association
- Phi Delta Phi