Experienced Representation Through Family Law Concerns
Divorce, child custody and other types of family law disputes often arise in emotional circumstances. The legal ramifications often add more stress and worry to an already difficult situation.
At Heinrich Christian, PLLC, we understand the difficult situations our clients often face. Our lawyers have over 25 years of experience guiding clients through stressful life circumstances. Our goal is to lighten your burden, demystify the process and help make your experience a positive one.
Heinrich Christian, PLLC, is devoted exclusively to family law. Whether you are facing divorce, enforcement actions or custody disputes, we can help.
We assist clients with a number of family law concerns, including:
- Complex divorce proceedings. Whether your divorce involves significant assets, issues concerning your children or more, we can help.
- Child custody and visitation. We protect your long-term interests in preserving the parent-child relationship, including by assisting with modifications.
- Child support payments. Texas guidelines dictate child support obligations. We work with parents to establish, modify and enforce child support payments.
- Navigating adoption proceedings. Adoption proceedings can be complicated, long and confusing. We can assist from the start of the process.
- Upholding grandparents’ rights. In Texas, grandparents may petition the court for custody or visitation rights. We provide sensitive, strategic guidance.
- Advising on alternatives to litigation. Divorce can be costly and draining. We offer alternatives, such as facilitating collaborative divorce or mediating divorce.
How We Are Different
As a small Texas law firm, we take pride in offering personalized, caring and attentive service. Our lawyers are accessible. When you hire us to guide you through a difficult situation, you can trust us to provide experienced face-to-face guidance.
Our clients are not just numbers to us.
We take the time to build relationships and explore clients’ long-term goals and needs. At the core of our practice is a commitment to providing outstanding client service.
Contact Our Compassionate Lawyers
To learn how we can assist you, call a Round Rock-based family law attorney at 512-478-7466. You can also contact us online. We look forward to hearing from you.