Experienced Support When Divorce Involves Significant Assets
If you are facing divorce and own considerable assets, it is important to work with an attorney who has experience handling these types of cases. At Heinrich Christian, PLLC, we represent business owners, doctors, lawyers and other individuals facing divorce. We can help you with the following:
- Dividing a business
- Dividing retirement accounts
- Dividing real estate
- Dividing other property
- Calculating child support
- Calculating spousal support
Determining How To Resolve Your Complex Financial Issues
Many unique legal issues can arise in a high-asset divorce. Our Round Rock high income divorce attorneys can help you determine your best option for addressing these issues, through any of the following means:
- Divorce litigation — When couples cannot come to an agreement on a specific issue outside of court, it may be necessary to proceed to court to have a judge make a determination. While we aim to avoid litigation through less-adversarial methods, we have significant experience representing clients in court.
- Collaborative divorce — A collaborative divorce allows parties to remain in control over the outcome of the case. The parties work together, brainstorming ideas that benefit the family as a whole.
- Thoughtful mediation — In mediation, parties work with a third-party neutral mediator to come to an agreement on disputed issues. Mediation can be effective at settling a wide range of issues, from child custody to child support to property division.
Any of these methods can be effective at resolving complex financial issues in divorce. It’s just a matter of finding out which option is right for you. If you and your spouse are willing to work together during your high income divorce, collaborative law or mediation may be your best option.
Contact Our Firm For Knowledgeable Advocacy
To meet with an experienced attorney, call us at 512-478-7466. You may also email our firm online. We offer a variety of flexible options ranging from one-time consultations to shadow advising to document review.